Tenant information

We have a great range of properties to rent in Leeds and West Yorkshire. You can search the homes we have available to rent on our website as well as on well-known online property portals. Once you’ve found a property which looks right for you, get in touch with our office to arrange a viewing.

We will call you on the morning of your viewing to confirm your appointment. Failure to confirm will result in a cancellation of the viewing.

A member of the Copleys team will show you around the property and answer any questions you may have. During your viewing, we recommend being completely honest with us so we can give our landlords constructive feedback on their property. If the home you are looking at isn’t right for you, we may be able to suggest alternative properties which better meet your needs.

Once you have found a property you’d like to rent, we recommend registering your interest as soon as possible. We will then guide you through all stages of the application process.


Initial documentation fee for  first tenant will be £36.00 & any subsequent tenants will be £36.00 (£30.00 + VAT) Fee for any guarantor will be £60.00 (£50.00 +VAT)

Please note these initial documentation fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event of your successful application there will be a documentation fee payable of £96.00 (£80.00 + VAT) payable prior to my move in.

Tenant Forms