2 Bedroom Town House Part furnished Property Available in Castleford


2 Bedroom Town House Part furnished Property Available in Castleford

- Whitwood

Copleys are pleased to offer To Let :
Copleys are pleased to offer To Let : Located in this popular area of Whitwood is this contemporary 2 bedroom mid mews property, internal viewings are highly encouraged. Benefits are Upvc double glazing, gas central heating. Accommodation in brief: Modern lounge, stylish kitchen / diner, family bathroom and 2 double bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobes. Enclosed garden to rear and lawned area to the front and 2 allocated parking spaces.

In order to apply to rent any of our properties you will need to fill in the form from our website, you will also need to provide us with written references as follows

Proof of Income We required proof of total income in writing dated within the last 6wks. (Your income must be a minimum of 2.5times the annual rent). This must be on letter headed paper.

Work Reference on Letter headed paper confirming that you work there they also need to confirm your annual salary & that the employment is permanent. If you have worked for your current employer for less than 6 months we will require a previous work reference as well.

Landlord Reference On Letter headed paper confirming that you rent from them including the address, time you have lived there & the rental amount. They will also need to confirm if you have any rent arrears, if there have been any late payments of rent, anti-social behaviour or other problems with the tenancy & if they would recommend you as a tenant.

Personal References Written references from 2 people who are not related to you, who have known you for more than 3 years confirming you are honest & reliable

Right to rent Legislation
Due to the right to rent legislation applicants must provide one of the following for everyone aged over 18 who will live at the property whether they intend to go on the tenancy or not

Guarantor Application You may require a guarantor in the following circumstances, you are under 25, you are not renting currently, if there are any issues with your credit check, or you are claiming benefits. Your guarantor will need to fill in a Guarantor Application form (We will provide this). they will also need to provide a Work Reference on Letter headed paper confirming that they work for them, they will also need to confirm their annual salary (This must be a minimum of 3.5times the annual rent) & that their employment is permanent. We will also need to see proof if ID i.e. passport.
Once we have all this we will review the application we will complete any credit checks. If you are accepted on the property you will be expected to move in as soon the property is available, we cannot hold properties for longer than 2 weeks.

Holding Deposit A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will need to be paid to hold the property until the day you move in at which time this will be credited in its entirety against the rent payable under the tenancy agreement. If however you do not move in on the agreed date, the money will be used to compensate the owner for taking the property off the market. This fee can legally only be held for a maximum of 15 days at which point the tenancy agreement must be signed, the only time this deposit can be held for longer is by your request in writing to ourselves, without this written agreement the fee may be forfeited by yourself.
Bond On the day you move in you will need to pay a bond equivalent to 5 Weeks rent i.e. Rent £500pcm the bond will be £576.92

Rent On the day you move in you will need to pay the first month’s rent.

Other relevant information
Payment of £50 inc VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for any rent lawfully due that is 14days or more in arrears at a rate of three per cent per annum above published Base rate of Bank of England. This interest shall be payable from the date the rent should have been paid until the date the rent is actually paid.
Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy during the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted & applicable Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone & broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Television license
Council Tax

Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.

Tenant protection
We are a member of PRS, which is a redress scheme, & are in the process of becoming members of CMP, which is a client money protection scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting ourselves directly
Heating GCH

Furnished: Part furnished



Property Features
  • 2 bed
  • 1 bath

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *